Safe. Reliable. Profitable.
- Eliminate costly safety hazards by removing the risk of your line operators having direct contact with hot molten glue
- Reduce your adhesive usage by a minimum of 20% and potentially up to 70-80%
- Eliminate unplanned downtime caused by adhesive charring, nozzle plugging, and hose issues
- Increase production with InvisiPac's unmatched 10 minute start up time which gives you 25 more minutes of production each day
- Track your adhesive usage, performance, and other system data anywhere, anytime.
Graco's InvisiPac is inherently safe because it keeps operator interaction with molten glue and hot equipment to a minimum. The operator simply fills the container with adhesive, and when the melter reaches a certain minimum, a signal is automatically sent to the feeding system, causing adhesive to be sucked from the container directly into the melter – all without operator intervention.
The InvisiPac hot melt system keeps the glue at a consistent temperature and viscosity. By avoiding temperature fluctuations, the material output stays constant and material savings go up. The material output is constantly tracked and has alerts to ensure it's kept constant. This assures that every box has a consistent bead of adhesive.
With an industry-leading start-up time of just 10 minutes, Graco's InvisiPac Tank-Free technology results in a 48% reduction in start-up energy. In addition, InvisiPac reduces adhesive consumption, saving water and oil – as they are two resources used in the production of hot melt adhesive – all resulting in a decreased carbon footprint.