- 10 minute start up time allows you to start your production faster and provides you 25 more minutes a day of production time.
- No more unplanned downtime due to adhesive charring and nozzle plugging.
- Eliminate costly safety hazards by removing the risk of your line operators having direct contact with hot molten glue.
- Reduce your adhesive usage by 20% minimum and potentially up to 70-80%.
- Track your adhesive usage and performance anywhere, anytime.
Advanced Feed System
- Patented technology with self-learning feed algorithm reduces the need for constant calibrating for the right fill frequency
- Eliminate the need to manually feed glue pellets and risk burn hazards
- Enclosed bin removes ability for contaminations to enter glue source
Advanced Display Module
- Provides accurate control of the complete process (temperature, usage, dispense shot sizes)
- Delivers performance notifications when process is out of identified specifications
- Easy to use interface for programming and stitching applications
- Innovative melting chambers that melt the glue quickly and dispenses it immediately
- Eliminates char build up and maintains integrity of glue by not letting it sit at high temperatures for long periods of time
Superior Heated Hose Design
- Extra silicone insulating layer maintains consistent temperature of the glue
- Designed to reduce adhesive char build-up, resulting in more uptime and lower maintenance costs
- Free-flow manifold design and integrated module filter eliminates nozzle plugs
- The fastest applicator on the market operating at 10,000 cycles per minute
InvisiPac Adhesive Cost Savings Analysis Spreadsheet
By eliminating adhesive char, the InvisiPac hot melt system greatly reduces nozzle plugs, allowing you to apply the proper amount of glue from a properly-sized nozzle, which can add up to significant adhesive savings. Find out what your savings could be.