BENEFIT FROM PLURAL COMPONENT MIXING
Take advantage of the benefits of plural component material with our unique positive displacement pump system.
- True volumetric control: The electronic fluid control system can operate in both flow and pressure mode, with high and low pressure options.
- Versatility and flexibility: Operate up to four pumps, dispense different chemistries, and track pot life for up to three spray guns – all on one system. You also can manage up to 30 colors, four catalysts, and typically separated materials (e.g. epoxy/urethane, metallic/non-metallic, waterborne/solvent borne).
- Low flush technology: Moving the mixing point closer to the gun decreases the flush zone and increases efficiency. It also reduces solvent use and material waste by up to 80 percent.
- Air/solvent chop: Patented features allow you to preset flushing routines for different materials.
- Intuitive controls and display: Easy-to-navigate screens guide you through operation, setup, and troubleshooting. See real-time data on system parameters.
- Automatic and manual configurations: The ability to upgrade parts in the field at any time allows you to start with a manual single pump system and then move to a multiple pump automatic system.
What return on investment can you have with a plural component mixing system?
ProMix PD Brochure
Explore positive displacement pump technology. Get technical specifications and ordering information.
ProMix PD2K Videos
See how positive displacement pumps work as part of the most efficient plural component mixing system on the market.
Browse ProMix PD
Unable to load product data.
1-15 of 20 results
No matching results. Please try removing one or more selected filters.
Free Webinar Series: Plant Productivity
Minimize Mixed Material Waste
Minimizing waste not only lowers costs, it also can increase your plant’s productivity – and profits. This 45-minute webinar explores:
- why manufacturers choose mixed material
- how to handle plural component paint
- ways to reduce waste and increase productivity